Saturday, October 5, 2013

Worth It - New Voltz series coming out soon

For those of you who don't already know, which is probably all two of you, I've been working with a group called Midcore on some videos and we've just recently started releasing what amounts to their 3rd series in war, destruction, and a lack of parental supervision.  Needless to say, good times for all.  I joined them just as they got into series two about a half a year ago and since then we've been helping push each other make better and better content.

Tomorrow I'm going to be releasing a sort of spinoff from the series three.  It will happen in concert with the primary series but from my angle and with my own style.  It will all be canon and contribute as much as possible to the greater story.

What compels me to write today is that the work is pretty much finished.  I'm rendering it as we speak for the second time after I spotted some glitches that needed to be reworked from the first pass.  It took near a week to finish and I got to say that I've never been more proud, frustrated or exausted with anything I've done but I'm glad its done.  I hope that it is well received when it's released because unlike some series that me or midcore has done in the past this wasn't any sort of job that was done start to finish in an hour, no, this took work, a lot of it.  Most the time going into hammering out details, shining up parts that looked shit, and experementing with things I didn't really know how to do until I figured it out or came up with something better.

When the video comes out in the next day or two, I hope that you enjoy it and please comment.  It doesn't seem like much but when you've a small audience a single comment or two can make it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment