Sunday, September 15, 2013

6 days off in a row?  Yup, back to school is over and I have to get something done.

I recently got into Don't Starve again for a lets play and kind of realized two things.  Finish what I start.  Not going to cut the series out after 3 episodes this time, gona keep going till I explode.

Second, I love Don't starve.  Games have developed this cool trend that works like free expansion packs.  Getting games early, via indie developers, kickstarter, etc, games keep growing and growing as they're being worked on.  I have a game that just keeps getting better, keeps changing and the replay value has gone threw the roof!

Already I play this game Don't Starve and have found so many things that I've never seen before.  In the famous words of Honeydew from Yogscast, "It's like a WHOOOOLE new game"

No comments:

Post a Comment